North DMC (Delhi Municipal Corporation) Medical College is one of the total three Medical Colleges being run in India by the Municipal Corporations.
• Professor Dr Diwakar Jha
• Assistant Professor Dr Sandeep Sachdeva
• Assistant Professor Dr Punyatoya Bej
• Assistant Professor Dr Tanu
• Assistant Prof (Statistician) Dr Nidhi Dwedi
• Assistant Prof (Statistician) Dr Sumit Jethani
• Tutor/Demonstrator Dr Gurmeet Kaur
• Tutor/Demonstratorh Dr Anika Sulania
Department of Community Medicine is located on 6th Floor, G block with all facilities and infrastructure as per Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines which are available in the department. These are Museum, Public Health Lab, Demo rooms, UHC at Vivekanandpuri Poly-clinic & RHC at Alipur.
• Departmental activities include Public Health educational visits (water and sewage treatment plant, mother dairy, DOTS, malaria clinic, anti-rabies clinic, immunization clinic, family planning clinic, outreach centres, birth and death registration, CSSD, biomedical waste management, medical record department, HIV counseling centre etc) Research activities, Epidemiological alert update, Public health lectures etc.
He is an alumnus of Patna Medical College. He did his MD in Community Medicine from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 32 years of enriched experience as Teacher , Consultant Public Health and Specialist in NBC Warfare Protection with Indian Air Force with significant contribution to Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare protection.
He is actively involved in teaching and training of medical students, public health outreach program and research activities. He has to his credit 10 research publication in national and international journal of repute.
Dr Sumit Jethani has done his graduation from Himalayan Institiute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun and MD from the same institute. He has presented various papers both oral and poster at National level conferences. Recently appointed as Assistant Editor of Indian Journal of Community Health (official journal of UP branch of IAPSM)
She had done MBBS degree from M.K.C.G. medical college, Berhampur, Orissa and MD in community medicine from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi. She has 2 international and 2 national publications. She joined as assistant professor in this college in 2013..Her field of interest is maternal and child health (MCH) and non communicable diseases.
She did her Ph.d in statsistics from Benaras Hindu University and Postgraduation from P G college Varanasi. Her research work is concerned with Life testing, reliability and survival analysis. She joined as Assistant Professor (Statistics) at North DMC Medical college and is actively involved in teaching.
She has done MBBS from Sir Seewoosagar Ramgulam Medical college MAURITIUS. She did MD in Community Medicine from Subharti Medical College Meerut. Involved in UG MBBS teaching and takes care of the visits of the students at various field activities such as UHTC , RHTC visit, Mother Dairy, Water treatment plant and sewage treatment plant. She has 3 international and 5 national publications.